Many people know prostate disease, one of which is benign prostatic hyperplasia, which is also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia. Middle-aged and older men are more likely to develop this disease. In recent years, patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia have become more and more popular. increase. In general, the older a man, the higher the chance of developing prostate hyperplasia, but in some cases there is no clinical symptom. With age, some patients may have some symptoms such as dysuria.
Changes in male hormones, or changes in testis, may cause prostate hyperplasia. In daily life, male sexual life or masturbation is too frequent, sexual intercourse is interrupted, and often eat spicy and irritating foods, etc., which may lead to over-congestion of male testicles and prostate. If repeated hyperemia occurs repeatedly, it is easy. Lead to testicular atrophy, prolonged, the prostate is prone to hypertrophy.
If a man is suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia, it is clinically prone to frequent urination, urgency, urinary incontinence, urinary incontinence, and intermittent urination. If you have these symptoms, you should pay attention and seek medical advice.
After diagnosis, the patient should receive appropriate treatment. The treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia is:
1. Drug treatment. This is a common method for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Doctors usually choose drugs according to the patient’s condition, usually using phlegm, blood circulation, kidney medicine, expectorant and anti-androgen.
2. Surgical treatment. Surgical treatment is another important treatment for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. So far, some surgical procedures have been used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, such as orchiectomy, transurethral resection of the prostate.
3. Minimally invasive treatment. Minimally invasive treatment is also classified according to the different conditions of the patient. 1 transurethral prostate plasma bipolar electrotomy and transurethral plasma electric line removal surgery. 2 laser treatment, suitable for patients with high risk factors, such as anemia, advanced age, and important organ dysfunction. 3 microwave therapy, suitable for patients with ineffective drug treatment and unwilling to undergo surgery, is also suitable for high-risk patients with repeated urinary retention and can not undergo surgery. 4 Transurethral electrovaporization of the prostate, patients with poor coagulation function and BPH patients with small prostate volume can consider this method.
4. Reasonable diet. In the diet, patients should also pay attention, it is best not to eat spicy, greasy, irritating food, should choose a lighter food. Patients should eat properly, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, and supplement the nutrients needed by the body.
5. Appropriate exercise. While actively receiving treatment, patients should also exercise appropriate exercise, which can enhance physical fitness and help alleviate the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia, which is beneficial for the recovery of the disease.
Make this article useful, please like or recommend to a friend and follow [Medical Media].