This post is sponsored by Zappos.
Where do you get the sneakers? Well, I have my own resources, but I just tried Zappos for a new pair of sneakers – hmm … welcome to Monica 2019! Yes, I am familiar with Zappos, but I used them only for heels or casual shoes. But today I am going to a test launch with a couple of Asics from the site.
I'm going for a trial run with these Asics GT 2000 7 sneakers.
They are in the category of support and stability of sneakers. Sometimes steady shoes can be bulky or heavy, but they are designed to be light and durable at the same time. This newest design combines lightweight and durable to help you go long distances (or long distances).
The shoes I wear are white / white. Personally, they look like cool blue / gray. I think they will work as casual or sports shoes too.
The Asics GT 2000 7 is also available in black or navy (peacock / silver) with pink accents. At first I thought that blue is called “peacock”, and not peacock, because they look like the color of a bird! Ha!
When you buy Running shoes It is important to consider the following factors:
– The type of foot / arch you have
– You are engaged in pronation (more or less pronation)
– Goals / Mileage: what will you use them for? Your first 5k? Half Marathon? Ultra?
– Size: the correct size is very important for Running shoesSome brands vary in length and width. If your shoes are too big or small, it can cause blisters, loss of nails, calluses, general discomfort that changes your walking pace … and much more.
– Type of running shoes: do you train on the tracks? Do you want a lightweight speed trainer? Does heel matter to toe?
– Return policy: if you have not chosen the right shoes – can you return them?
And finally, it is important to find out …
Does my dog like my sneakers ??
I like the fact that Zappos has a return policy of 365 days and fast free shipping. When I order shoes, I want it to come quickly and make me * faster!
(* I don’t think they guarantee fast delivery = fast delivery, but I’m sure positive thoughts will help, so I can handle it.)
You can check out these Asics GT 2000 7 on the Zappos website here.
This post is sponsored by Zappos. All opinions are my own.
Launch SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get a SMART Running Goals Worksheet!