Many of us often struggle between wanting to get in shape and not wanting to work hard for it. After all, who doesn't want to feel and look good? And if you are trying to figure out the easiest and simple training program, you have come to the right place.
We agree that there is nothing more comforting than staying in bed. But the truth is that laziness cannot be a guide to a good body. Therefore, if you seriously want to lose those extra pounds, you will have to convince your mind to try this simple home workout.
You do not need to kill yourself every day in the gym. And, of course, there is no need to be part of any fitness club or very popular yoga / zumba classes. This article is about simple weight loss exercises that you can do at home or on the go.
Each of us has a different body structure and type, leading to differences in the needs of our body. Although this article talks about simple weight loss exercises that will suit most of us, the intensity of the workout that you need to follow to lose weight will be different for different people.
Choosing an exercise plan that suits you depends on your age, weight loss goals, and overall health. And, of course, if you do the right exercises, supplemented by a healthy diet, you will certainly get faster and more effective results.
You also need to understand that doing these exercises for proper weight loss will only keep you on the path. Otherwise, all this will be a vain effort, which sometimes counteracts your health.
Here are some simple exercises that should be included in the training mode at home.
This is the simplest form of exercise that will get you out of this lazy mode and give some impetus to your metabolism. To do this, you do not even need to go to training tracks. Just put on your sports shoes and go to the local park, to any walking area in your community or even to the balcony.
Start with a 7-minute quick walk every day, twice a day. Gradually increase the pace and duration of the walk.
According to a Harvard study, it is assumed that exercise with moderate intensity, such as brisk walking for 30 minutes 5 days a week, is good for health, such as lowering blood cholesterol, obesity, hypertension, and even diabetes. ,
2. Climbing the stairs
This workout is ideal if you have an ineffective ladder in your office building, apartment, or in a nearby park.
Climb 3-4 flights of stairs (rise and fall 3 times each if you have only one flight of stairs) at an easy pace, but not too slowly. This exercise works on all your major muscles in the lower body and is very effective for losing the abdomen.
Most of us probably remember this occupation from the school "sports period." This is definitely a full body workout.
Start with 3 repetitions of 15-20 passes per day and gradually throw yourself a full full jump. Do not forget to check the length of the rope in advance.
- Hold the rope in your hand. The handles should be aligned with your shoulders.
- Keep your legs together, hold the ends of the rope with your elbows to the ribs.
- Jump over the rope, swaying it. Be sure to keep both legs together. Jump for a full minute and go through 3 sets.
Push-ups – the best exercises with their own weight, which increase endurance and strength in many major muscle groups. They work best when you include them in your fitness regime, and not as your only exercise.
Your form is very important when performing this exercise.
- Keep your toes on the ground, lie down and hold yourself up. Lower the torse lower until your elbows are at a ninety-degree angle.
- Your hands should be pointing forward.
- Keep your legs straight behind you.
- Your body should be in a straight line from the top of your head to toe, shoulders above your wrists.
- Keep your neck neutral, do not lower your head and do not turn it back.
- Move away from the ground. Strength must be applied until your arms are completely straight.
- Every time you go down to repeat, your chest should be a few inches from the ground.
- Continue to steadily decline and rise.
- Do until you finish your set (3 sets of 10 repetitions at the beginning) or until you reach your maximum.
This exercise involves your core and the entire lower body. They are ideal for reducing the gap hips and getting more slender legs.
- Start with your feet hip-wide.
- Put your hands on the sides, or you can hold the weight if you are comfortable.
- Start lowering your legs and raising your arms in front of you.
- Lower until your hips are parallel to the floor. Make sure your back is straight and your knees are flush with your toes.
- Climb back to standing.
- Repeat 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
6. Side leg rises
Help these love handles incorporate this into your workout mode. According to a study published in Sports Training JournalIt has been shown that side exercises are also useful for improving neuromuscular control and strength with the help of strong thigh muscles. ,
- Put on both sides.
- Raise your leg as high as possible.
- Repeat leg raises. Make 3 sets of 25 leg raises for each side.
If you manage to stick to this simple workout, you will begin to notice a change in weight in less than a week or two.
Even a simple workout plan requires a lot of effort. You may feel like quitting smoking from time to time. But don't get carried away to give up completely. Try several of these exercises and gradually incorporate them into your daily workout. Support this routine with a proper sleep and a healthy diet for the best results. ,
Read our slimming diet blog to learn about a diet that will help you achieve your desired weight loss.
Are you looking for a specialized nutritionist who can more accurately set up a weight loss plan and weight loss exercises?
Frequently asked Questions
Q. Can I lose weight at home without going to the gym?
Yes. You can lose weight even at home. Exercises of moderate intensity for 30 minutes a day with a balanced diet help in weight loss.
Q. Is it bad to do the same workout every day?
We must try different exercises. This helps to effectively use different muscles, better tone and strengthen.
Q. What exercises are easiest to lose weight?
Exercises, such as walking, lifting the side legs, squats, push-ups from the wall and the board, are easy to perform and are effective for losing weight.