Today I share the BIG NEW task that we are doing for Pile on the Miles this year. here (click the link on your smartphone, not on the computer) https://runbet.me/runeatrepeat
Plus I have updates on work, food and life! It can be fast …!
Heap on Miles begins November 5th!
NEW – This year we use the Run Bet app to track all the miles!
Join here (click on the link on the smartphone, not on the computer)
– Stay responsible.
– Get motivated!
– To make friends.
“Pile of miles — not pounds in November!”
We will have a private group FB! I will be available to answer your questions about running and eating.
I am here to train, support and help you!
How to join the Miles Challenge heap:
1. Download the Run Bid app.
2. Sign up for a bunch on the Miles job.
Challenge yourself to run at least 4 times a week / 30 minutes.
November 5 – December 2.
4. WIN and get your money back.
Stick to it and get your money back plus split any extra into the bank!
(So it's free because you stick to it – right!)
And – the application keeps track of each mileage, so if you want friendly competition, you can try to go the most miles!
* BONUS: I will give out prizes for the most miles! *
Register here: (link works only on your phone)
Run questions and answers:
1. Can I use Garmin Connect information on a treadmill? On the treadmill I have a little distance and speed.
RunBet: for any photos with a treadmill, we need to read a treadmill and sweaty self-portrait. They may try to use Garmin Connect on a treadmill, but we do not recommend it, since GPS does not always work indoors. And I wouldn’t like to see someone trying to use GarminConnect just to find out that it’s not tracking properly.
2. Can I walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes or should I be on the run?
RunBet: The player must meet the requirements of the game 18:00 / mile for this game. The goal is to get people to work, not to indicate that they can walk and still meet speed requirements.
3. Can I run in 2 parts to make 30 minutes during the day? Example. I run 5K on that day, but finish in less than 30 minutes. Can I do a separate run for up to 30 minutes during the day?
RunBet: In accordance with the Rules “All runs must be tracked in one continuous session from beginning to end.” Therefore, we need to run and run in one session.
4. Can I do more than 1 time per day? If I don’t have time for 4 days … can I do 2 runs for 1 day? [Monica added – I’m assuming they’d chop it to start separate runs and NOT do 1 – run for 60 minutes… but run 30 and start a new workout on their app?? ]
RunBet: Unfortunately, only one run per day can count on four runs / week.
5. Can I do it from Canada?
RunBet: Anyone, anywhere, can join and play.
6. Is Run Keeper taken into account to track tracks?
RunBet: Yes, RunKeeper and Strava will work.
7. I tried to log in using Facebook and received an error message … help?
RunBet: Please contact anyone who has trouble logging in. [email protected], Our employees can help them, reset passwords or do anything else they need to log in.
Link to join:
And one more big announcement …
I'm going to be leading the video series that Hyland has done after their runners have traveled to the home stretch in the Boston Marathon!
They were recruiting right now for the Healers … doctors, nurses, therapists, physiotherapists, etc.
Watch the first video to announce the team here – Hyland & Powered Boston Marathon FB
Apply for >>> Hylands.com/Boston
Last weekend I launched the Lexus Lace Up Ventura Half Marathon! I woke up at 3:30 in the morning to drag myself from southern Orange County to Ventura. But it was a fun, quick course! And there were waffles.
Race Recap is coming soon.
Lexus Lace Up Palos Verdes next!
Use discount code RER10 save!
Check Discounted page for more.
I am finally going to move. That's all what I know.
But on Instagram I had a lot of questions.
Follow @RunEatRepeat, as I understood it …
I have a question for me?
Al. address – [email protected] or leave it in the question box on instagram!
Make sure you subscribe to the show so you don't miss the episode! And tell someone about it!
Tag @RunEatRepeat on instagram and let me know what you are doing when listening!
Launching SMART goals
Fill out this form to get your SMART Running Goals worksheet in your inbox!