Regardless of how you decide to celebrate Valentine's Day, it can be a stunning holiday when you are planning an extravagant date for a date, find the perfect gift, or just do everything in your power to refrain from excessive temptation in all the tempting treats that you will like it. get in touch with.
To satisfy your sweet tooth, without breaking the habits of healthy eating, I would like to share a few recipes that I love to cook for Valentine's Day. If you want to surprise your loved one with baking in the morning, or perhaps you are staying at home or just looking for a sweet dessert after returning home from the reservation for dinner, these recipes will surely satisfy you.
- 4 avocados
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 pinches of sea salt
- 2 tbsp. L. Untreated Honey
(If it's not sweet enough for your taste buds, add ½ banana, 1-2 tablespoons of honey or a few dates)
Filling: Unsweetened coconut flakes, cocoa nibs or sliced strawberries
- Cut the avocado in half and dig the flesh into a blender or food processor.
- Then add the remaining ingredients. Mix until it reaches a creamy, whipped texture.
- Top with unsweetened coconut flakes, cocoa nibs or strawberries. Grab a spoon and enjoy. Or refrain from filling and use it as a sauce for fresh strawberries.
Strawberries in dark chocolate
- 1 pound of strawberry
- One 3.5 oz. 70 or 90% dark chocolate bar
- Rinse and pat the dry strawberries thoroughly.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a glass container.
- Microwave chocolate for 30 seconds, mix and repeat as necessary until the chocolate has melted – be careful not to burn the chocolate. Instead, you can use a double boiler, if you want.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Once the chocolate has melted, dip the strawberries into the chocolate and place on paper.
- Dip all the strawberries and place on parchment paper, then put the baking sheet in the fridge to cool it, and let the chocolate harden for about 15 minutes.
- Serve as soon as the chocolate has cooled. Keep leftovers in the refrigerator.
Almond Butter Banana Cake
- 1 cup of nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. L. honey or stevia (optional)
- ½ tsp baking soda
Optional: dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray / grease a baking tray. Cupcake liners work too!
2. Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a blender. Pour the mixture into a baking pan and sprinkle with several pieces of chocolate.
3. Bake for about 9-11 minutes until the edges turn brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
– Mandy Rother RD, LD, Nutritionist IFMNT, NASM-CPT – Life Time Assistant Program Manager, Laboratory Testing
This article is not intended to treat or prevent disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. The use of recommendations in this and other articles on the choice and the risk of the reader.