Pumpkin Peel Chutney Recipe
An interesting simple bottle of pumpkin, chutney peel. You can do this with various peels of vegetables or mixed-peeled vegetable chutney. It goes well with dosas, ratties and cottage cheese!
Health benefits: Pumpkin peel cleanses the stomach
- 1 cup peeled bottle pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon green chili peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- Tamarind 20 g
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 pinch of asafoetida
- 2-3 pieces of the inner flesh of bottle gourd (optional)
- 1 slice of ginger (optional)
- Multiple Curry Leaves (for vacation)
- 1 tsp Urad Dahl (for holidays)
- 1 teaspoon mustard (for hardening)
- 2 red chillies (for vacation)
- 1 teaspoon of oil (for vacation)
Wash the bottle gourd, peel it, and then cut the gourd into small pieces. Do not throw away the peel!
Add oil to the hot pan. Add pumpkin peel, some slices of flesh, garlic, caraway seeds, turmeric, asafoetida and salt
Let cook for 5 minutes over low heat until tender. Close the pan with a lid.
When it becomes soft, let it cool, and then transfer it to a blender. Mix it beautifully.
For hardening: add the oil to the same pan and add the dal urad, mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chili to the oil. Stir until the color changes, and then turn off the heat. Add this to the chutney and mix well.
Our chutney is ready
Pumpkin-skinned chutney email recipe first appeared on Truweight's blog.