After pregnancy, for the baby in the belly, the pregnant mother must not only have a happy mood, but also have a nutritious diet. Therefore, during the whole pregnancy, many mothers are asking what kind of food the pregnant woman eats after pregnancy, what kind of soup does the pregnant woman drink?
In fact, pregnant women can drink a lot of soup, but the focus of all is balanced nutrition, reasonable mix is premised. Today, Xiaobian recommended several soups that are especially suitable for pregnant mothers to supplement their nutrition. I hope that all mothers will like it.
Nutrition beef bone soup
Material: 1000g of beef bone, 500g of carrot, tomato, broccoli 200 grams, 1 onion, 5 black pepper, salt amount.
Practice: 1. Large pieces of beef bones (please use beef files for your work), wash, boil in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove and rinse.
2. The carrots are peeled and cut into large pieces. The tomatoes are all opened in 4 pieces, the broccoli is cut into large pieces, and the onions are cut into pieces.
3. Heat the wok, add 1 tbsp of oil, stir fry the onion slowly, add some water to boil, add various ingredients and cook for 3 hours. Season with salt.
Yam Pigeon Soup
Material: Pigeon One, Yam Section, Black Fungus, Quail Egg 5 10, red dates, 20 scorpions
Practice: 1. First treat the treated pigeons, then put them in the boiling water to remove the blood and fish out.
2. Peel the yam, wash the black fungus, and cook the quail egg and shell it.
3. Put the pigeon meat, yam, black fungus, quail eggs, etc. and simmer for two hours on low heat.
Materials: 1 squid, 6 scutellaria, 8 red dates, 2 slices of ginger .
Methods: 1. Wash all the materials first, red dates to the core, prepare a piece of ginger and cut two pieces for use;
2. Hot oil pan, first fragrant ginger slices, Add the squid and fry until both sides are light golden yellow;
3. Fill the pot with eight points of water, wait until the water rolls, put all the ingredients, cook for about 20 minutes on high heat, then turn Cook over low heat for about two hours.
Silver Fish Green Leaf Eucommia Pork Rib Soup
Material: 15 grams of Eucommia, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, half a teaspoon of salt, Raw powder, water amount; 250 grams of leeks, 100 grams of silver fish, 25 grams of pork, 1000 ml of broth.
Practice: 1. Wash the leeks first, then cut them in small sections. (Recommended reading: How to eat fruits and vegetables during pregnancy?)
2. Put the ribs in the water and roll them out, then take out the washed blood for use;
3 After boiling the broth in the pot, add the eucommia, leeks, silver fish, pork and pork to the fire for 20 minutes, then simmer for about 2 hours on a small fire, and season with the raw water. That’s it.
Bamboo Mushroom Soup
Material: 25 grams of mushrooms, 15 grams of bamboo shoots, 110 grams of gold needles, 300 grams of broth.
practices: 1, shredded mushrooms, ginger shredded, golden needle knotted, bamboo shoots shredded.
2. Put the bamboo shoots and ginger in the stockpot and add some water to cook for 15 minutes. Then put the mushrooms and golden needles for 5 minutes. Put the salt and MSG.
Huradish corn ribs soup
Material: 500g ribs, carrot Two corns, one ginger, salt, cooking wine, and MSG.
Methods: 1. Wash the ribs; cut the corn, cut the carrots, and shoot the ginger.
2. Add a proper amount of water to the pot and put some cooking wine and ginger in it.
3. After the water is opened, the ribs are hot and hot, and then rinsed out with water.
4. Put the washed pork ribs, carrots, corn, ginger, salt and cooking wine into the stockpot and add enough water.
5. After the medium fire is boiled, cover the lid and turn it to a small fire or a slow fire for about 2 hours. (Recommended reading: What are the suitable cereals for pregnant mothers?)
When do pregnant women drink soup?
Many people think that drinking soup is one It’s a very simple matter. As everyone knows, only scientifically drinking soup can absorb nutrients and avoid accumulation of fat. In this regard, when does pregnant women drink soup?
1. Drinking before meals and drinking after meals is very different: As the saying goes, “Drink soup before meals, slim and healthy; drink soup after meals, the more Drinking more fat, this is reasonable. Drink a few soups before meals, lubricate the mouth and esophagus, prevent dry and hard foods from stimulating the digestive tract mucosa, help the food to dilute and stir, and promote digestion and absorption. The most important thing is that drinking soup before meals can make the stomach food close to the stomach wall, enhance the feeling of fullness, thereby inhibiting the feeding center and reducing the appetite of people.
A study has shown that drinking a bowl of soup before a meal can make people absorb less than 100-190 kcal of heat. On the contrary, drinking soup after a meal is a way to eat healthy. On the one hand, the rice is already full, and then drinking soup can lead to overnutrition and obesity; in addition, the soup that is finally drunk will dilute the chyme that has been well mixed with the digestive juice, affecting the digestion and absorption of the food.
2, it is not easy to gain weight at noon. Which meal is better for soup in the morning, middle and night? Some experts pointed out that “the soup absorbs the least amount of calories at lunch”, therefore, in order to prevent long Fat, may wish to choose soup at noon. For dinner, it is not advisable to drink too much soup, otherwise the quickly absorbed nutrients will accumulate in the body, which can easily lead to weight gain.
The nutrients in the “slag” are much richer than the soup. Many people only like the soup in the shade when they drink the soup, but they discard the soup residue. In fact, although the nutritional value of the soup is very high, most of the nutrients are still “stagnant” in the soup residue. This is because, even if the soup is very long, the main nutrients of meat foods such as protein, iron, and calcium in bones are difficult to dissolve in water.
Experiments found that after cooking for 6 hours with foods containing different high-protein raw materials such as fish, chicken, and beef, although the soup looks very thick, the dissolution rate of protein is only 6%-15%. More than 85% of the protein remains in the “slag”. The soup is less than 1/6 of the iron deficiency, and the calcium of a bowl of bone soup is only a few milligrams. Moreover, the process of eating slag can increase the intake of dietary fiber, which is beneficial to promote gastrointestinal motility and accelerate metabolism.
Thanks for watching, like double-clicking on comments, remember to pay attention to small editors