Finally, I will bring you my favorite hair products! This is one of my most popular videos! So, I share what I use now – and all this is very accessible. I answer the main questions: “What are your favorite hair products?” “What dry shampoo do you use?” “How often do you wash your hair?”
You can get all my favorites on Amazon here – Hair Products I Love
All my suggestions are very accessible, and you don’t need to watch 13 YouTube video tutorials to learn how to use them. It's simple!
Watch the video where I will share with you my favorite hair care products and tips here.
1. Shampoo – Avalon Organics thick shampoo. I'm trying to use more organic, environmentally friendly and healthy products, and it meets all the requirements! Both this shampoo and conditioner for partners are available at Costco (or at least in a place near me).
2. Conditioner-thickening conditioner Avalon Organics
3. Dry shampoo – Aveda Dry Shampoo. This powder is dry shampoo! I think it's great when non-washed hair does NOT look greasy or greasy. It also tends to add volume. I think dry shampoo powder is great!
Other favorite dry shampoos: Aveeno dry shampoo and non-mother dry shampoo
4. Hot Rollers – Revlon Hot Rollers. Hot rollers are the best easy way to curl my hair. Be in love. You can also say that this is a lazy way to curl hair. Love again.
5. Hairpins – Pro Roller Clips. Some hot rollers are not supplied with clips. If your set of hot rollers has only those wire hooks / clips — buy a few clamshell clamps that fit your hair and hot roller. I think it helps a lot to keep the rollers in place while I do a quick make up. Then I take out the commercials, and I have to go.
6. Hairspray – Hairspray. My hair is naturally straight, so I often need hairspray if I want my curls to remain. I do not always use it, because I like the intermediate form of curls and straight (= waves). But if I want my curls to last longer than 27 minutes, I make a light spray.
7. Spray with sea salt – in my bag of tricks there is a texturing spray with sea salt, but I probably use it only a few times a year. This is mainly because I forget … One of them is called a thickening tonic, and the other is a spray like sea salt / beach waves.
8. Gum. When you have a lot of hair – you need a lot of gum. I always have some sort of rubber band in my purse or in my car (if it doesn't hold my hair yet). If you need to continue making a ponytail or top bun while you go to your day or to workout, you may have to look for the best rubber bands. Spend some money, try a few different ones – it is worth it to be able to concentrate on running (or eating) and you do not need to repeat your tail 22 times per hour.
Want more hair tips?
Check out my: How to Get Pests Waves Tutorial
(I think this is my favorite video from last year, because it’s stupid, but I am in real life.)
Launch SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get your SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!