First of all, you have to understand a truth: there is no so-called junk food, only an unhealthy diet structure.
What do you mean?
Everyone said that hamburger fried chicken is junk food. Because they are high in calories and lack vitamins, have you ever thought that rice noodles are almost entirely calories, and fritters have nothing but flour and oil? Chicken is not healthy, where is the Beijing roast duck? The meat buns are but flour and pork, compared to lettuce and tomatoes in the burger!
Healthy garbage is relative! From a general perspective, the ham is considered to be junk food.
1. High salt.
2. High sodium nitrite.
3. High fat such as sausage.
4. Unpackaged sausages placed in the open air (used for roasting, frying, and being sandwiched in bread) with more bacteria.
It has been reported that some unscrupulous manufacturers use sick pork and bloody meat to make sausages.
Therefore, raw materials and production environment are the last word!
In addition to inspection at the production site, the ham sausage will also check the warehousing and sanitation of distributors in each city.
There was a real thing, a warehouse in a second-tier city distributor cleaned out a ham that was intact three years ago, not rotten, not the same as the new factory.
This thing shows 4 points:
1. Their warehouse pest control and rodent work is indeed in place
2. This guy The health of the warehouse is not enough.
3. This packaging quality is broken and there is no air leak.
4. The preservation technology of modern food is very powerful.
Or the young person who is the same as the subject, eat fresh, dinner, and eat less industrial processing. Pay attention to balanced nutrition and reasonable diet!