I have been using glycolic acid skin care products for many years in my dermatology practice.
I also used them personally. My husband does too. This is because they work so well.
What glycolic acid skin care products will do for you:
- Remove dry skin;
- Exfoliating skin, so it has a pink, youthful sensation and brilliance;
- Help get rid of fragile age spots, called seborrheic keratosis (aka barnacles!);
- Help alleviate brown age spots called solar lentigami (liver spots);
- Moisturize the skin from the inside, because it stimulates your skin to make more hyaluronic acid in the deeper layers of the skin;
- Help relax the itchy areas on the back or hands, called paresthetica nostalgia or brachioradial pruritus;
- Soften rough elbows, knees, joints and legs;
- Help get rid of keratosis pilaris (it’s the leather bumps on the back of your hands, in front of your thighs and even your buttocks and back); and
- Help reduce acne on the buttocks (frictional folliculitis).
Glycolic Acid Body Lotion is one of the easiest products you can add to your body treatment and get a huge ROI (return on your investment of time). Apply it for 3 minutes of magic coming out of your bath or shower, where you want your skin to improve, and wait a few weeks for the results. It really works so fast.
If you want even more results, use a storm-water exfoliating cloth (Sallus's cloth is my favorite) in the shower with glycolic acid cleanser or your favorite shower gel. Exfoliate the skin that you want to improve, and then apply the lotion after exiting the shower.
How do you use glycolic acid body lotion if you also have a body moisturizer that you also love?
Replace them! Yes, that's what I do. I use Glycolic Body Lotion one day, and my natural lotion or oil is different.
My patients and I are huge fans of glycolic acid care.
I created an excellent glycolic acid skin care set and called it my Ultra Fast Body Smoothing AHA Skin Care Kit.
It has my Glycolic Acid body lotion on beef 15%, my Glycolic acid and body wash and Sallus fabric. It even comes with my organic cotton logo.
Start using this professional routine for the treatment of glycolic acid and see how quickly your elbows turn into velvet, the skin of your lower leg and arm stops looking dry and chalky, and any other rough areas are smoothed out.
It really works fast – almost like instant gratification!
Get the kit here.
about the author
Dr. Bailey Skin Care