Cooking does not have to be fully cooked! The point is to facilitate a healthy diet. Think about it, how to PREPARE a bunch of healthy ingredients so you can quickly pick up food.
Cooking tips without cooking:
– Products for washing and grinding
– Store food in convenient storage containers.
– Stack options that go into 1 dish together (salads, snacks, etc.)
– Put your healthy snacks in front of the fridge
– Plan your protein and cook it to cook
– Keep healthy seasonings and sauces handy
– Go to mom and take the oatmeal, which she cooked for a week. [ThanksMom!![ThanksMom!![Спасибомама!![ThanksMom!!]
Remember – choose the healthy foods you enjoy. Do not buy the latest yogurt from chia-kale just because it is on your Instagram. Find a balance between nutrients and nutrients to help you stay happy, healthy, and feel good for a long time.
I chopped a bunch of vegetables for this salad and added garbanzo and cashew beans. My Favorite Dressing – Trader Joe's Peanut Dressing [I should get it by the case!]
Healthy doesn't have to be fashionable.
What did you eat for lunch?