My dear losers … Yass, I finally got it!
I was silent for a while because I entered the maintenance phase and was a little scared. I will fail right away, but today I am for the whole month nearly my GW, so I decided it was time to take stock of my first part of the journey. But first, a comparison picture of course:
Fat / not fat bossa
Back to the story (I'll be a long ass, I write like crazy). The beginning was almost obvious (and very unflattering) – by the age of 25, I became a full-fledged potato, got a sit-down job, bought a car, so I never had to go anywhere, never loved sports, hated cooking, ate shit and poisoned shit. I was always too sleepy, too tired and too depressed to do and / or enjoy something.
I don’t even know why I was so surprised to find that once I was 12 kg heavier than my senior school weight, which was 120 kg / 55 kg (I looked and felt good in HS and maintained this weight for a long time after graduation ).
This year, February 4, my hatred of my body / swollen face took control of my inability to move my ass. I tried to bend over to tie a shoe, and this caused me to have a pressure of the pants on my stomach and difficulty breathing. I already wore EU 42 jeans (US 12) instead of my old EU 36 (US 6) jeans … and they were getting too tight.
I told myself "bossalova There is no chance that you will AGAIN buy larger jeans!"
So cold turkey, I changed everything
- divorced with elevator: Every day at my mostly sedentary job I move from the 1st to the 4th floor several times. I always used the elevator just because it was there, in stock. I don’t even remember about the existence of an elevator today – I ALWAYS climb the stairs (and I can’t always breathe after going up 3 floors);
- I bought myself a nice bottle and began to drink at least 2 liters of water daily: Before that, I did not drink water. Maybe the morning + evening cup of tea is all.
- got rid of all the crappy food and ingredients: You cannot eat what you do not have in your house. In case of a sudden attack? I will drink kale and rice waffles, yes, bring it;
- started cooking and preparing food (choosing healthy recipes and ingredients): every day I have three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner), cooked with my own hands, and one dish provided by the company – a buffet as a second breakfast;
- 98% breakfast buffet: is this specialty breakfast mentioned above? Like a 4 star hotel (that we are). Imagine all the treasures there. I only eat wholegrain sandwich + salad;
- started counting calories: with the app, not religious, but it helped the ton to stay at my limit (TDEE <3);
- Started activities: 5 times a week * 40 minutes of swimming pool or stationary bicycle (purchased for this occasion) or cycling outside if the weather permits.
Now some numbers:
- I & mt; F31, 5 & lt; 55 & # 039; & # 039 ;;
- I started on February 4th with 150 pounds (68 kg);
- I initially set my weight to GW to 120 pounds (55 kg), but then I checked some of the high school photos and decided that this is not how I want to look like my adult version, adjusting my weight to 125-126 pounds (57 kg);
- lost 21 pounds (9.5 kg) in 11 weeks, giving us a weight of 129 pounds;
- supported by 129 pounds (58.6 kg) for a month. This is my CW.
Why I stopped at 129 pounds / 58.6 kg? (another story inside my story)
Primo – because the plateau is a thing, and I expected it sooner or later. So he arrived at 4 pounds before reaching my GW, and that's cool, I can handle this a little later.
Secundo – the whole process was extremely difficult for me from the physical side. Of course, I had 5 workouts per week, but, to my surprise, my duration / form / condition did not improve. I didn't get stronger or anything else. My last training (yesterday) exhausted me just like the first. My breath is still so short, I am weak, I sweat like a pig, this is war, but I always win. I have no physical strength for this, I just force myself mentally.
In any case, on May 2, I had a health disorder. My head began to hurt badly and it hurt for 2 weeks in a row. My heart began to beat very low (pulse 48) and unevenly. My constant fatigue and tiredness soared to the skies. My muscles and joints ached, but I felt that it was not from activity. I absolutely lacked energy, so I reduced my activity from 5 to 3 times a week, chose a higher calorie intake (both things did not help) and, of course, I went to the doctor.
Ahh, and here is the plot twist (at least for me) – after a wide examination of my heart, blood, etc. A few different doctors I found myself in the endocrinologist's office with some serious diagnosis of hypothyroidism and very sincere congratulations of my new doctor weight loss, which, presumably, is not so easy for people with such a diagnosis. God, who knew? I did not do.
A moment clicked in my head when my doctor asked about the symptoms, and I agreed to almost all of them. They were always there, I just assumed that it was me that sucked in life. Over the past few years, I was not just a useless bag of bones, I was damn unhappy & # 039; deceived my thyroid gland, which stole my energy, and now they tell me that with proper treatment it should no longer look like? Give me these drugs! I cried in this office because the doctor checked my old blood tests and said that I had poor results in 2015, and he was surprised that my laboratory / family doctor did not send me to the endo consultation earlier. Indeed, I have no words for this part …
To wait a bit until the treatment of the thyroid gland begins, and the tremendous excitement of the return of my energy, we have not seen each other since I was 20 years old. And when the time is right, maybe next week, maybe next month – I'll lose 4 pounds more (two on my left thigh, two on my right thigh, I see you and I walk on you, thick hips!)
If someone managed to get through this wall of text – thank you very much for reading, for this wonderful atmosphere in this subredde and happy loss to everyone! And by the way, if you feel like shit for a few days / weeks / months / years, don’t think that it’s just you, see for yourself, don’t cost so much, you can win more!
Tl; DR – CICO spent from 150 to 129 pounds in 11 weeks, still wants to lose 4 pounds, but I had a health disorder that turned out to be due to hypothyroidism, which I did not even suspect. I am glad to begin treatment and gain strength to continue my journey.
submitted by / u / bossalova