Do you think the only way to make healthy cookies is to put oatmeal in it? Think again! This healthy chocolate chip cookie uses coconut flour to keep carbohydrates and gluten low, and replaces stevia to minimize sugar. Add two spoons of Signature Whey Protein, and you get your own DIY Protein Cookies, which you can make any time you need a healthy treat on the go.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add the wet ingredients to make the dough. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Lightly cover the baking tray with cooking spray. Place 12 rounded tablespoons of dough on a sheet a few inches apart. Lightly press on the apartment.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges turn golden brown. Cool on a baking sheet and enjoy!