The Flintstones our way to the moon! Welcome for 3 weeks!
Your hosts in this round remain u / Jameson1780, u / cosmam, u / 420spirit9 and u / ThatCanadianGuy88
- We are fast approaching ONE MILLION minute of activity. It's like playing a halfway monopoly if you really follow the rules! No, REDACTED, there is no such thing as free parking for money.
- We lost a little less than 5,000 pounds, which exceeds the weight of all rovers sent to Mars, and the new Mars2020 rover combined! (Sojourner, Spirit, Opportunity, Curiousity, 2020 total weight ~ 4800 pounds)
- Top artists of the week 2
- Participation Weigh-In: Dead Heat: Bouman, SpaceX, Pleiades
- Minutes of activity and steps: SpaceX, Pleiades, Bouman / Pluto
- Personal victories Winners: SpaceX, Pleiades, Io, Pluto!
- We are faithful on schedule, but we must continue to insist! It takes about 60 million steps a week!
- Our datagram is almost halfway to Alpha Centauri.
- Are there any artists? (MS-Paint included). We need a mission patch! Send in comments.
Call tracking here!
Step 1: Weigh During Week 3
Weigh yourself early, weigh yourself often. The tracker will always be updated to use your most recent entry.
Step 2: Register your steps and activity for 3 weeks
MAGAZINE STEPS AND ACTIVITIES HERE
Countdown to 3 weeks
NEW CHALLENGE: Week 3 face to face
This week teams will compete face to face for% Increase in steps from W2 to W3:
Buman vs Pluto
Pleiades vs Io
Uranus vs Cassiopeia
SpaceX v. DSOTM
NOTE: Each week starts on Friday, so until the end of the next Friday at 9:00 EST (when the next week will be published) you will have time to complete the weigh-in. You can weigh several times during the week, but only the most recent record will be recorded on the tracker.
July 5 – Registration open July 12 – Week 0, set tasks for yourself, register before the end of the week July 19 – 1st week, one-on-one battles begin, registration is closed July 26 – Week 2
- August 2 – 3 week
- August 9 – Week 4
- August 16 – Week 5
- August 23 – Week 6
- August 30 – the seventh week, the last fight one on one
- September 6 – Results and announcement of the next call
If you have any questions, concerns, concerns, ideas or just want to write to us all, please use post admin feature by clicking here. The response to this thread is great, but ultimately, if you want all of us to read it, the message that the call manager function is what you need.
Please note that we do not g / loseit moderators. We are volunteers and regular users who manage a particular aspect of one of the many interactive elements of the community: g / loseitIf you have questions about g / loseit that are not specific to the problem, please look at the sidebar.
represented by / u / Jameson1780