Healthy and healthy people are filled with energy and strength. They feel that the top of the world is overwhelmed with joy and happiness.
But even healthy people sometimes face problems like stomach pain. There are several causes of stomach pain that are difficult to diagnose right away.
Table of contents:
They feel that the top of the world is overwhelmed with joy and happiness. But even healthy people sometimes face problems like stomach acheThere are several causes of stomach pain that are difficult to diagnose right away.
Some common causes of stomach ache
Some of the causes of abdominal pain are as follows:
1. Viral infection (due to norovirus):
Norovirus-related viral infections are associated with viruses that cause symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain and vomiting and seizures.
These viruses lead to gastroenteritis, which is inflammation of the intestinal tract and stomach. Severe diarrhea and vomiting can lead to dehydration in the body.
Symptoms of dehydration include dizziness, headache, dry mouth, persistent stomach pain, less frequent urine, and dark urine. Viral infections are the most common type of infection.
Keeping yourself hydrated:
It is best to deal with a viral infection in order to keep yourself well hydrated in order to avoid constant stomach pain. You may have about 250 ml of water every hour to get rid of the virus from the body.
However, it is always advisable to drink in small sips instead of large sips. You can also have electrolyte to replenish mineral loss.
Take a lot of soft foods:
As soon as your body allows you to have solid food, you can have soft food to compensate for the loss of nutrients. Soft foods are easily digested.
The traditional mild diet is the BRAT diet, that is, the banana recipe Applesauce Toast and a sure cure for the stomach infections.
Enjoy low yogurt:
Yogurt has healthy bacteria that help to cope with intestinal and stomach disorders.
2. Indigestion (or dyspepsia):
A stomach upset or dyspepsia refers to a condition in which a person has abdominal pain or stomach discomfort immediately after eating.
Sometimes it can be accompanied by belching, heartburn and nausea.
Stomach upset usually occurs in humans, and usually one in four people experience dyspepsia.
However, in most cases there are no serious reasons for this.
Although dyspepsia is usually cured, however, in extreme conditions, you can get advice from your doctor to find out the causes of stomach pain.
- Chewing slowly: You should never chew quickly or talk while eating, as this will lead to swallowing air, which can exacerbate indigestion to treat problems with stomach disease.
- Avoid spicy foods.
- Avoid eating in the late hours.
- Try to avoid drinking water between meals.
- Stop smoking and drinking.
3. Gastric ulcer:
A stomach ulcer refers to a sore in the inner lining of the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum). A person feels severe pain immediately after eating or when the stomach is empty.
Common symptoms are extreme abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fatigue, nausea, and stomach cramps. The disease is relatively unusual, and it takes two to four weeks to heal.
However, it is suggested to follow medications for stomach pain.
- Consult a doctor and take prescribed medication regularly.
- Avoid spicy foods, as this can aggravate the problem.
- Try to avoid tea and coffee.
- Avoid cigarettes and alcohol
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: sleep at least 7-9 hours. Maintain a healthy weight by eating healthy foods and exercising regularly.
Gallstones are solid deposits of digestive fluid in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small organ that has a pear shape and is located on the right side of the abdomen just below the liver.
Symptoms – nausea, abdominal pain (right side), as well as vomiting and loss of appetite. Treatment of gallstones is an operation, but only when the symptoms become unbearable.
Ways of gallstone treatment:
- Apple juice: You can drink apple juice to fight gallstones. It has been shown that apple juice is effective for softening the bile duct and transferring it.
- Yoga: You can practice yoga for the natural passage of the gallstone. Although it was found that yoga is effective in kidney stones, there is no clinical evidence for it.
- Castor oil: You can try to place warm clothes, dipped in castor oil, in the form of a package on the stomach. It has been found to help in the treatment of pain and gallstones, although there is no scientific evidence for this.
- Acupuncture: It has been found that acupuncture also helps in the treatment of gallstones by reducing spasms and. bile flow relief
5.Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS):
IBS is a common problem that primarily affects the colon. The symptoms are abdominal pain, cramps in the abdomen, constipation, bloating and diarrhea.
According to doctors, IBS occurs mainly when the brain sends the wrong messages to the bowel movements.
This is mainly due to high stress or any other physical changes. IBS usually occurs chronically, which may last for many years, in any case, it is not a life-threatening condition and does not damage the intestines or does not lead to any other serious illness.
Change your habits:
Avoid foods that can worsen IBS, such as tea, alcohol, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, some dairy products, etc. Instead, try fiber foods, such as raw vegetables, fruits, etc.
Maintain an active lifestyle:
Indulge in exercise, such as exercise, walking, etc. Maintain your workout goal for 30 minutes for at least 5 days a week. Exercise has been found to help reduce stress and help reduce bowel movements to a normal position.
Consult a doctor and take the necessary medications.
These were ways to treat stomach pain. However, you should consult with your doctor and take medical advice to diagnose the causes of severe stomach pain. We do not recommend self-treatment in extreme cases.
But our advice for you is to maintain a healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly, consuming fresh and natural products. Of course, sweet and processed foods are strict, no, no, and no.
To prevent stomach pain, we also recommend reducing your intake of caffeine, alcohol, spicy foods and carbonated beverages. You should also avoid eating before bedtime, as this can lead to gas, indigestion, bloating, etc. Consult with our expert in advanced nutrition. The first health consultation is on us. Click here to take advantage.
To learn more about the causes of stomach pain, you can visit: