This is officially the soup-season, and if you are like most of our customers, you are looking for simple (and tasty) recipes that will not only keep you informed about your food, but also bring you a pleasant appetite.
Chile is popular among our club coaches and nutrition coaches because of how easy it is to strengthen it with plenty of protein per serving. It is also super portable, easily prepared for cooking and preparation (so you can use it for several dishes) and is a great addition to your usual cooking procedure to make a little difference and give it seasonal talent.
3 Low-Carb Chilli Recipes for Fall
Turkey Pumpkin Chile
Cooking time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
Servings: 4 | Calories: 350 | Fat: 9 g | Carbons: 15 g | Protein: 26
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 15-ounce can contain pumpkin puree (savory)
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15-ounce can of red beans
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 ½ h. L. Cumin
- ¼ h. L. Ground cinnamon
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (optional)
- Кин cups of cilantro, sliced (optional)
- Brown ground turkey over medium heat in a large frying pan or Dutch oven.
- Add to yellow onion, green and yellow pepper, garlic and sauté 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, pumpkin puree, red beans. Season with chili powder, cumin, cinnamon and paprika (salt and pepper to taste).
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Upstairs with cilantro and / or jalapeno and enjoy!
White Chilli Chicken
Cooking time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 | Calories: 390 | Fat: 17 g | Carbons: 25g | Protein: 29
- 1 tbsp. Coconut oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, cube
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 16 oz. can coconut milk
- 15 oz. canned beans, drained and washed
- 2-4.5 oz. green chili cans
- 1 tbsp. caraway
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 hours L. sea salt
- 1/2 h. L. dried oregano
- 1/2 h. L. pepper
- In a large pot, heat the coconut oil and add chicken, onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Stir until ready.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
Chunky Meat & Veggie Chili
Cooking time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 | Calories: 400 | Fat: 14g | Carbons: 26g | Protein: 35
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 15 oz. can be diced tomatoes
- 15 oz. can kidney
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp caraway
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- In a large pot, brown ground beef and chopped garlic over medium heat until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Add onions, carrots and seasonings to the pan and cook on medium heat for about 5-6 minutes. Then add the zucchini and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring well.
- Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and beans into the pot and bring to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Posted by: Flourish Staff
This article is not intended to treat or prevent diseases, nor is it a substitute for medical treatment and an alternative to medical advice. The use of recommendations in this and other articles depends on the choice and risk to the reader.