In addition to influencing self-confidence, disproportionate or flabby hands tend to disrupt the visual orientation of the human body. However, appropriate and scientifically proven hand exercises can help get rid of this excess fat once and for all.
From a scientific point of view, a balanced proportion of fat is important for the body. However, excessive secretions of hormones such as cortisol cause fat to build up, especially in the stomach. Because excess fat is associated with metabolic asymmetry, exercise helps control a number of cardiometabolic risk factors.
Below are some of the most recommended exercises to keep your arm in shape:
1. Triceps dips
Highly recommended hand exercises, triceps dips are very popular among fitness lovers and sports rats. This is a strengthening exercise, especially for the muscles of the hands.
- Take a good grip chair / bench. Turn around and grab the chair seat on both sides. Remember that your back should be facing the back of the chair.
- Hands still holding on to a chair, step back a step from the chair and bend your knees. Imitate a sitting position. To make this difficult, you can keep your legs straight, but make sure you hold the chair firmly and put your feet firmly on the ground.
- Now slowly lower your back straight. When you do this, do not bend your shoulders or lower yourself too low. Your movement should be controlled, and you should feel the stretching of the arms, not the shoulders.
- Return slowly to the starting position and repeat the process. Do thrice with 10 repetitions each.
2. Biceps Curls
Another great exercise to strengthen your upper body, all you need is a pair of dumbbells. If you are a beginner, choose dumbbells of lighter weight and gradually increase the weight.
- Place your feet hips wide and hold the dumbbells upright with a grip.
- Keeping your back straight and chest up, slowly roll the dumbbells toward your collarbone and lower it in a controlled movement.
- While doing this exercise, squeeze the abs and tighten your elbows for a fuller effect.
- Perform the exercise three times with 10 repetitions each.
Push-ups are an exercise that even a beginner would be familiar with. One of the biggest advantages of push-ups is that it is a great exercise with weight – that is, you do not need any equipment at all, and you can do it anywhere and anytime.
- Lying on the ground face down, place both palms on either side of the chest.
- Now lift your body to the position of the board. Your arms should be right under your shoulders. Keep your legs apart and straight, fingers bent.
- Gently lower the body. Your body should not touch the ground when lowering, but should hang just above the surface. Gently push upward while maintaining alignment.
- Keep your buttocks and abdominal muscles tight for the best results.
- Repeat the exercise three times with 10 repetitions each.
4. Triceps kickbacks
Triceps is another great exercise for lean and muscular arms. It also helps to increase strength.
- On the bench, lay your left hand and knee and bend the body forward.
- Keeping your back straight and even, with your right hand, lift the dumbbell vertically to the right shoulder, pull it back and return to its original position.
- Repeat the exercise in your left hand with your right knee on the bench.
- Perform the exercise three times with 10 repetitions on each side.
5. The bar
Boards are one of the most recommended exercises by fitness experts, especially for weight loss, posture correction and weight loss in general. The boards are incredibly solid, but equally useful religiously.
- Stand in the push-up position and place your forearms on the floor at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Legs should be straight and fingers to be twisted. Your forearms and legs should support the weight of your entire body.
- Keeping your back straight, tighten and tighten the muscles of the abdomen and buttocks.
- Keep in this position for as long as possible. Repeat at least five more times if you are a beginner.
Stretching exercises are not only useful for the hands, but also help strengthen the core. It is always better to do this exercise in a standing position to get the full effect.
- Stand on a rug or floor with both feet hip-width apart.
- Take the dumbbell upright on your right hand and grab it by the head, bending your elbows.
- Slowly move your hand up, straightening and stretching it. Lower it back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise three times with 10 repetitions, and then go to the left hand.
7. Lateral arm raises
This is another great fat burning exercise in the hand that can be easily squeezed during quick morning workouts or strengthening workouts.
- Stand with your feet wide apart. Holding your hands down the sides of your body, hold the dumbbells upright on each arm.
- Slowly lift the dumbbell to the sides, aligning the shoulders, and lower it to the sides.
- Your arms, back and shoulders should be straight. Pick up the stomach and gluteal muscles.
- Do this thrice with 10 repetitions.
8. Top press
It would seem a simple exercise, the upper press is great for toning the hands. Exercise is concentrated on all three muscles of the shoulders, as well as on the triceps.
- Sitting on a bench, take the dumbbells horizontally, holding hands, palms out.
- Put it just above the shoulders; Extend your arms slowly until they are fully extended.
- Do not block your elbows, as this may damage your joints.
- Slowly bring your hands to your shoulders, creating a 90 degree angle.
- Main muscle training and training is the key to the maximum possible result from this training.
- Repeat the exercise three times with 10 repetitions each.
9. Bent row
Exercise with curved rows is another feather to the hat of many exercises on the arm. It not only focuses on the muscles of the hands and eliminates excess fat; it also helps to strengthen the lower back when done regularly.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend your torso with your knees slightly bent. Your body should resemble an angle of 90 degrees more or less.
- Raise the dumbbells vertically on each arm and slowly bring the dumbbells to your chest. Keep your elbows wide, squeezed and tucked in. Lower back to starting position
- When performing this exercise, it is important to keep your head straight and your back straight.
- Do thrice with 10 repetitions each.
10. Crushers of the skull
Skull Crushers – A great workout for triceps and shoulders. When done regularly, it tones and strengthens the hands.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and hold the dumbbells in each hand horizontally.
- Slowly raise your arms above your head, keeping your elbow straight.
- Now hold the dumbbells to both sides of the head, bending your elbows and forming a 90 degree angle.
- Now extend your arms over your head again and return them to the sides of your head.
- Repeat the exercise three times with 10 repetitions each,
When working with scales, it is important to note that you should be especially careful and choose weights that are convenient for you. While it is important to increase comfort, do not lift weights that you cannot handle. This will save you from injury or accidental shock.
Another thing to keep in mind: always control your emotions while doing exercises to strengthen your weight. This can help you avoid muscle cramping and joint pain.
Many of us, as a rule, hold our breath when doing weight exercises or strengthening exercises. But do not do it. Inhale when your movement corresponds to gravity, and exhale when you are working against gravity.
Last but not least, enjoy your workouts and eat clean. Appreciate yourself one step ahead. You will not see toned and slender arms overnight, but one day you will see good results if you maintain pace and determination.
READ THE FOLLOWING: